Every Jewish holidays are started with praise prayer called Hallel which is mostly from Psalm 113-118.
2011: October 7-8
2012: September 25-26
2013: September 13-14
2014: October 3-4
2015: September 22-23
On Yom Kippur, a day of Moshiach in microcosm, we divorce ourselves from our needs for physical maintenance and rely on G-d...C. Ultimately, fasting on Yom Kippur is an expression of pure faith in G-d. Yom Kippur is compared to Shabbat, and Shabbat is compared to the Era of Moshiach. In the Era of Moshiach, G-d will obliterate hunger, starvation, need and blight from mankind. On Yom Kippur, a day of Moshiach in microcosm, we divorce ourselves from our needs for physical maintenance and rely on G-d, as we will when Moshiach comes.
iv. Ways that I belong to Jesus; ways that “I am my beloved’s”:
· I am His by the gift of His Father.
· I am His by purchase, paid for by His own life.
· I am His by conquest, He fought for me and won me.
· I am His by surrender, because I gave myself to Him.
· “Blessed be God, this is true evermore — ‘I am his,’ his to-day, in the house of worship, and his to-morrow in the house of business; his as a singer in the sanctuary, and his as a toiler in the workshop; his when I am preaching, and equally his when I am walking the streets; his while I live, his when I die; his when my soul ascends and my body lies mouldering in the grave; the whole personality of my manhood is altogether his for ever and for ever.” (Spurgeon)
v. Ways that Jesus belongs to me; ways that “He is mine”:
· He is mine by connection in the same body; He is the head and I am part of His body.
· He is mine by affectionate relationship; He has given me His love.
· He is mine by the connection of birth; I am born again of Him.
· He is mine by choice; He gave Himself for me.
· He is mine by indwelling; He has decided to live inside me.
· He is mine personally, He is mine eternally.
· “It certainly does seem a great thing to call him mine; to think that he should ever be mine, and that all he is, and all he has, and all he says, and all he does, and all he ever will be, is all mine. When a wife takes a husband to be hers, he becomes all hers, and she reckons that she has no divided possession in him; and it certainly is so with thee, dear heart, if Christ be thine.” (Spurgeon)
"И язык мой будет проповедывать правду Твою и хвалу Твою всякий день" (Psalm 33:28).