Creamy Cucumber Salad
Þ 1/2 organic cucumber
Þ 3 green onions
Þ bunch of cilantro
Þ 1/4 cup sour cream
Þ 1/4 cup plain yogurt
Þ 1/4 tsp Kosher sea salt
Þ 1/4 tsp ground pepper
1. Cut the cucumber in half and then lengthwise into thin slices.
2. Slice the green onions into fine pieces.
3. Chop the cilantro.
4. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
5. Add salt and pepper to desired taste.
6. Transfer to a serving bowl and chill for a few minutes before serving.
You can make a few adjustments to make Uzbek’s Creamy Radish Cucumber Dill Salad. Instead of cilantro add chopped fresh dill. Thinly slice the 1 bunch of radishes into half-moons. This can be done by cutting each radish in half and then cutting lengthwise. Finally in a large bowl combine the radishes, cucumber, onions, dill and sour cream. Add salt and pepper to desired taste and serve.