Found two similar recipes on pintrest, combined them to my taste. To read more: click here and check out this blog.
| || |
1 can of crescent rolls
5 large eggs; scrambled
1 cup of shredded Colby and Monterrey jack cheese
8 slices of cooked bacon (I used ham)
1 teaspoon of season salt
8 broccoli florets
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scramble eggs on stove top.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and arrange in a circle on baking sheet, with the pointy edges pointing outward.
- Sprinkle cheese along the base of the crescent rolls (about 1/3 cup)
- Place cooked bacon (ham or chicken), around the inside center of the ring.
- Top with about 1/3 of the cheese
- Then arranged scrambled eggs around the roll,
- season salt and black pepper (or whatever seasoning you’re using),
- and remaining cheese.
- then put broccoli floret.
- Roll crescent roll back up and pinch the ends together to seal the dough.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve when cooled.
- You may leave some egg white to wipe on the top of the dough for shiny yummy looking roll.
- Also you may sprinkle left over cheese on the dough for additional yummy looking roll ;)